11 January 2015

Not Until You: Risk - Part Two * Roni Loren

Not Until You: Risk - Part Two by Roni Loren

Cela’s daring side started to expose itself in Not Until You Dare. Now Foster and Pike are determined to push her limits and let her wild side loose…
Cela's life has started to rapidly change, from being the shy goody-two shoes girl always obeying family rules, especially her fathers. 

To going with the flow and grabbing life with both hands whilst holding on for the ride, literally. Last time we saw Cela in a night club with the ever so handsome Foster and Pike, her sexy next door neighbours. Living up the nightlife, letting her hair loose and her feelings lost in a world of lust and erotic moments.

But when things start to get a bit more heated and personal, can  Cela still go along with it? With the three of them heading to the nearest but very posh hotel, Cela must decide whether she needs to tell the guys the truth, or to leave it as it is and get everything off of her list ticked. 

Foster has always thought of Cela as an innocent vanilla, too innocent for his liking, but when he gets a glimpse of who she really is underneath the walls she's built around herself, he soon realises that she isn't as innocent and everyone things she is. He sees potential in her to do well, especially in the kinky department, but all that soon change when he learns a massive secret, that wasn't put onto her Never Have I Ever list, which could change things altogether. 

Pike is on for the ride, the ride only. Nothing more or nothing less, but when he starts to see things kick off between Cela and his best friend, something isn't right and he's determined to find out what it is.

Has Cela already jeopardised something that has only just started? 

Not Until You: Risk - Part Two by  Roni Loren, is the second installment of the Not Until You book series, if you haven't read my review of Book One - Part One, then you may not know that the series is like a compilation of ebook shorts spanned out into eight books. Think so many chapters between a range of books and you're there.

In my last review (Which you can find here  Not Until you: Dare ) I stated that I didn't know what to think of this series and that I would read the next installment and find out. To be honest, I'm still not really sure what to think of it, I don't want to be one of those people who has to read the whole series to have a final verdict on a book, as it would be a total waste of time and money in my opinion. 

But whilst reading it there are some good aspects of the book and some bad ones too. Starting with the good ones would be, the story line is quite good. It's not too basic and not you're average CEO / Millionaire  / Lonely woman in need of finding herself, type of erotica, which is good cause they get a bit boring after a while.

The books are hot, very hot and sexy. Too say that I still can't make up my mind, it's got to be one of the most erotic and sexy books I've read so far, for just in that department. 

Now for the downside, the characters. Although in the first review for the first book I said that I liked them, it has changed slightly. In the second book you get to see more of each character, to which I kind of get the vibe from Foster that he can be a bit of an arrogant arse, which I suppose in someways that if you're reading a book that may involve BDSM then you're going to get that. But he's just  a bit too much in some places, don't get me wrong, he's lovely in other places but the arrogance is starting to overwrite the nice part of him. 

Pike on the other hand, I kind of like him. I don't know if that is because he's a drummer and I am haha or that he's a musician, either way I have started to like him more than Foster, though I think that is more because he doesn't seen so up his own arse and arrogant like Foster - for now. So I don't know if it will pan out in the future. 

As for Clea, this is a tricky one. Cause in some ways, I do want to like her, I really do. But how naive she is, it's just unreal and it starts to get in on my nerves, cause no one can be that naive surely? But I suppose they can, the way she always gets worried about everything to do with Foster and Pike. If she was that worried all the time she would either not go with them or just talk to them, not go and do it and then complain afterwards. 

After all t hat big review and rant, I don't know what to do about the next books in the series, I may read the preview but then leave it. I think I may leave the series for a little while and then come back to it later in the year or something. 

I will give this book 4.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment