22 January 2015

15,000 Views!!



WE'VE HIT 15,000 VIEWS!!





Hey everyone!

So I've just logged on again to write another book review and I am amazed! So it states in the title, the book blog has reached 15,000 views! WOW Thank you so much!

I know some people might think it's not a lot, and yeah I know that it does count for all the views since I started to blog back in 2010. But it means so much to me to have that many!

So you all may look at a lovely picture of Venice, why Venice you ask? 

Why,  because that's where I'm going for my 21st with Sam! And it's going to be epic! I can't wait to go back there, I love it so much :D *Squeals with excitement* 

Hope you are all having a fantastic day and a wonderful week so far! 
Don't worry, you only have one more day left then it's the weekend!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! 

Happy reading!
xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment