5 September 2019

Genie * Kitty French

Feathers. Lies. Glitter. Secrets. Lust. 

Meet Genie Divine, the wise-cracking London show-girl on a hell-bent mission to save her beloved family theatre. 

Now meet Abel Kingdom, the australian gym mogul determined to buy it out from underneath her. 

On paper they have nothing in common, and when they meet, they have even less. 


He wants her theatre. She wants him dead.

Genie Devine has lived and worked around the Devine Theatre for as long as she can remember. She loves to take centre stage and strut her beautiful stuff. 

But when she overhears and sees her beloved uncle Davey conversing with a strange yet beautiful business man about the theatre, something has to be done. 

Abel Kingdom has had a rough start in life, though moving far away from home has worked wonders for his health and his bank account. So when he see's an opportunity to buy the Devine Theatre, he's in a win-win situation. 

Though Genie won't go down without a fight (and a little persuasion) and will do anything and everything in her power so that Abel kingdom doesn't get his filthy hands on her beloved theatre and home. No matter how handsome he is. 

As tensions rise, so do the lights to the stage. Sometimes in showbiz you have to play dirty to get what you want.  

Genie by Kitty French, is a stand-alone novel by this sensational author. You all know how much I adore The Knight Trilogy by this woman and I was SO excited when she brought out this gem. It has taken me a while to finally get my hands on it and I seriously must have read this within two days.  

The queen of smut is back and I'm honestly hoping that this won't be her last under the pseudonym Kitty or Kat French. I'm dying for something else to be released as nothing compares to her books. 

Abel and Genie hit it off with a love-hate relationship that eventually boils over and fizzles something fiercely hot, oh my goodness...I need a moment. 

This book oozed glamour, passion and sexiness. I loved that it was based around Burlesque which is something new and should be done more. The only thing I'm sad about is that it's a stand-alone novel, I seriously need more of Mr. Kingdom in my life.  

If you're looking for a quick and steamy read this winter or even in general, I highly recommend this one! (And anything else by this author under any of her names! (Kat / Kitty French, Josie Silver) 

I will be giving this book 10 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment