16 July 2014

July Update


Hey everyone! 

How are you all doing? 

Just a quick update to say what has been happening recently, and I feel I owe an update seeing as I haven't done one in a while and just been posing book reviews, let, right and centre. But that's a good thing I guess! Haha 

I recently took a little trip to The Works, an amazing cheap bookstore (for those of you if you don't have one near you) And I picked up some books for £5 - Such a bargain! 
(Again if you don't know about The Works, it's simple - Books are £1.99 each or 3 for £5!) Once again, such a bargain!!

So I picked up the three books below, some of which I've been wanting for a while. 



So I got... 

Miranda's Big Mistake * Jill Mansell - Miranda is overjoyed when she meets Greg at a cocktail party. Greg is handsome and funny, but he has not told Miranda everything about himself, such as the pregnant wife he has just abandoned. From the author of PERFECT TIMING, MIXED DOUBLES and HEAD OVER HEELS.

HEARTSIDE BAY SERIES - The New Girl * Cathy Cole - Life, love and everything in between...Lila Murray is determined to leave behind the drama of her old life and make a fresh start in Heartside Bay. But when she falls for Ollie the hottest boy at Heartside High, she makes an instant enemy of Eve, the school's Queen Bee. Eve wants Ollie for herself and now she will do anything to keep them apart...

Take a Look at Me Now * Miranda Dickinson - How far would you go to make a new start?

When Nell’s on-off boyfriend Aidan calls her into his office, losing her job is the last thing she expects.
Heartbroken and unemployed to boot, she makes a radical decision to blow her redundancy cheque and escape to the untested waters of San Francisco.But is the glamour of the city too good to be true? And can Nell leave her past behind?

So there you have it! That's the book update for July! 

Now onto other things! I have recently been accepted back into college (Not that I flunked out, I didn't really want to study music anymore but I did finish!) At Sheffield this time, not Rotherham. And I will be studying Cake Decorating Level 1 ABC. Which I cannot wait for!

I am so stoked! And for this, I DO have a Facebook page for my cake decorating and things, as well as a new blog (After much messing around trying to find the right blog, I ended up coming back to Blogger. Cause I do love it and I'm building my cake blog to make it feel nice and homey like my book review page! 

So if you wish to have a little look at the blog (Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic) Here is the link! 


Think that's it for now! Hope you're all well, speak soon! 

Happy Reading! 

- Much love, Emma xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment