10 March 2020

The Director's Cut - J.S. Taylor

Ready for your close up?... 

Issy and James have survived dangers and challenges to their relationship. But now the cameras are rolling, a new threat could ruin everything. 

With Isabella, sparkling behind the camera, and James smouldering behind it, life on set is sexy and explosive. So when a malicious press leak, could end filming, their chance of a real relationship is suddenly in jeopardy.


Issy and James have made it through the Lipstick Stalker trials, but not without a fight. With her safety still on the line, James decides to go off grid and film in not only a different location, but a different country. 

Being back in Barbados for a short while was like coming home for Issy. Back to her Spanish roots and childhood, she feels carefree and at home, but not without her childhood past lurking behind the corner.  
As each actor take turns to go through their traumatic experiences - a self help group to try to combat their issues as well as help them preform better under the spotlight, they soon find that there is another stalker in the background. Only, this one is a press leak and they're part of the crew. 

With Issy and James trying to find out who it is whilst trying to get the filming done, there's only a matter of time before their secret is out and their game will be over. 

Smouldering on and off the camera, can Issy and James manage to protect themselves as well as the film?

The Director's Cut by J.S. Taylor, is the third instalment in the 'Spotlight Series' and oh lord, I think this is the best one yet! Someone draw me a cold bath as I don't think I can feel my face anymore. 

I read this one so quick, I couldn't put it down! The who leak scandal was such a page turner and had you guessing every page on who it may be, and seeing as it's part of the crew there was no shortage on guessing. Though towards the end, I was still pleasantly shocked. 

The scenes, oh wow, don't get me started on them. They we're more romantic, yet much more erotic at the same time, in fact you could probably say that I may have blushed at one point - and I'm no prude! But yes, what a whirlwind of emotions. 

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to start on the fourth and final book in the series. 

I will be giving this book an 8 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment