12 January 2019

Happy New Year 2019!

Image result for 2019

Happy New Year everyone! 

Another year gone, but a blank page is a head of us. After last year with how it panned out I'm feeling quite optimistic for 2019, granted it may have its bumpy spots but I'm ready for it. 

There are many things I plan to do this year and of course, one of them is to read more! However I will go into further detail in a moment. 

2018

Last year had a lot of downs but it had some ups too! Mr. B and I went to our first festival and it was brilliant seeing Queens of the Stoneage and others.

We had a lovely holiday in Cornwall as well as Silsden in our lovely little cottage, even though cut short for my admittance to hospital for 3 days. 

It ended on a lovely high though by spending our first Christmas away from home together and it was pure bliss, it ended the year on such a great note and it truly didn't matter about all the bad stuff that had happened throughout the year.

I managed to read 18 books last year which I'm really pleased about as I haven't read that many since all the way back in 2014. Plus, seeing as I ended up having so many health problems, I don't think I did too bad. 

2019


This is the year guys! I have really good feeling about this 2019. I'm planning to read 30 books this year, which is the most I've ever read but I won't be disheartened if I don't get to that goal, so long as I read and enjoy it that's all that matters. 

I truly feel like I've come back to my normal reading self after last year, I mean, I finished Shadow Kiss today (post to follow soon after the back log from last year) and it was great just to be able to read and thoroughly enjoy it the way I used to, I've missed it so much. 

I can't remember the last time when I felt compelled to finish a book into the early hours of the morning, to sit and read 5-7 chapters in one go and to read for 2-3 hour sittings at a time, I've truly missed it and I plan to do it more this year and I seriously can't wait. I totally forgot how much I loved YA novels too, like guys, there are some brilliant ones out there that I have missed out on over the years!

As always, I hope you all have a brilliant new year, read plenty and most importantly, enjoy reading! Don't think about how many you plan to read, how many likes and follows you'll get! Or your friends are reading more, read what you want to read not what society tells you too, read what makes you smile, laugh, cry anything you want to read or find comfortable reading!!

Wishing you all a lovely, happy, reading fuelled year! Keep those pages turning!

Much love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment