11 April 2015

April Update - "Where have you been!"


Hey everyone! 

Long time no speak, how are we all? Good I hope? 

It's just a quick post to say what has been happening lately! So, so start with, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting anything recently, I've been tied up with the Cake page - Sprinkles, Sparkle & Magic That I haven't been reading in a while, wait! I have before everyone panic's haha 

I've been doing a little bit of reading now and then, I'm currently reading about 4-5 books, simply because I can't make my mind up on what genre to read and what mood I'm in. Since it's getting into the summer, I want to go straight to my chicklit's and summer romances, as you know! If you have been following this blog for a while, there's a certain way in which I go through my books haha. 

The books that I have been currently reading (Or that are on my Goodreads 'currently reading' shelf are as follows: 

1. The Yard by Alex Grecian 
2. Tigers In Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann
3. Love, Nina by Nina Stibbe
4. Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde 
(Picked up from a charity table for 50p!) 

So as you can see, I do have a fair amount of reading to get through, I can't promise which will be the next review as I'm just going on which one I fancy reading on that day. I have given up reading Horns at the moment, simply because I don't feel in the mood to read it. But it's on my Kobo so I can pick it back up and go straight into the chapter where I left off! 

I just fancy really light summery reads at the moment, does anyone else do this or know what I mean? ;) 

In other news, I have been baking many cakes and decorating them all in lovely pretty colours and flavours! So that is why I have been so busy, if you wish to look at my page, please go and take a look at the other blog! (Link is placed up at the top of the page!) Thanks!! 

I have also decided that I will be doing something new! I have gained a new app called Wattpad, which has loads and loads of little hidden gems by very small authors! So I have decided that in the last week of every month, I will find a book from the app that's from a hidden author and do a review of it! Oooh that's a good name actually! 'Hidden Authors!' 

There we go then, it's settled last week of every month starting this moth there will be a post called "Hidden Authors!" Keep any eye out for the reviews! I have a new signature too, cute huh? 

Lots of love and happy reading as always, 

X X

No comments:

Post a Comment