Friday, 10 April 2015

April Update - "Where have you been!"


Hey everyone! 

Long time no speak, how are we all? Good I hope? 

It's just a quick post to say what has been happening lately! So, so start with, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting anything recently, I've been tied up with the Cake page - Sprinkles, Sparkle & Magic That I haven't been reading in a while, wait! I have before everyone panic's haha 

I've been doing a little bit of reading now and then, I'm currently reading about 4-5 books, simply because I can't make my mind up on what genre to read and what mood I'm in. Since it's getting into the summer, I want to go straight to my chicklit's and summer romances, as you know! If you have been following this blog for a while, there's a certain way in which I go through my books haha. 

The books that I have been currently reading (Or that are on my Goodreads 'currently reading' shelf are as follows: 

1. The Yard by Alex Grecian 
2. Tigers In Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann
3. Love, Nina by Nina Stibbe
4. Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde 
(Picked up from a charity table for 50p!) 

So as you can see, I do have a fair amount of reading to get through, I can't promise which will be the next review as I'm just going on which one I fancy reading on that day. I have given up reading Horns at the moment, simply because I don't feel in the mood to read it. But it's on my Kobo so I can pick it back up and go straight into the chapter where I left off! 

I just fancy really light summery reads at the moment, does anyone else do this or know what I mean? ;) 

In other news, I have been baking many cakes and decorating them all in lovely pretty colours and flavours! So that is why I have been so busy, if you wish to look at my page, please go and take a look at the other blog! (Link is placed up at the top of the page!) Thanks!! 

I have also decided that I will be doing something new! I have gained a new app called Wattpad, which has loads and loads of little hidden gems by very small authors! So I have decided that in the last week of every month, I will find a book from the app that's from a hidden author and do a review of it! Oooh that's a good name actually! 'Hidden Authors!' 

There we go then, it's settled last week of every month starting this moth there will be a post called "Hidden Authors!" Keep any eye out for the reviews! I have a new signature too, cute huh? 

Lots of love and happy reading as always, 

X X

1 comment:



  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make reviewers, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive two press releases per week on the average. You select the books you wish to review. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation/fees and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    If interested please reply back to us and note the genres you review and the site(s) where you post your reviews.

    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
     
    www.bostickcommunications.com
     
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete