27 November 2013

November Update

Hey all!

Hope your all well and keeping warm this coming winter, it's getting chilly up here now (Don't know where you all are, but wrap up and get a book going!) I know I haven't posted on here in a while, which I'm sorry for, it's taking me ages to read the book I'm reading at the moment, loving it to pieces. It's just trying to find the time, with work, family and my driving lessons and theory. Don't worry, I'll let you all know when I finally pass haha. 

I have LOADS of books that I still need to read and every day I find a new one I want to read, it's much easier having a Kobo as I have all the books with me and it's lighter, though it's still not the same as going out and buying a new book (something I still do though!) 


Anyway, just wanted to say and make a note of the amazing backgrounds and layouts this lovely lady does above. There so beautiful and there's a layout for everything and it's where I have got my layouts for the past 2 years. Her website it so cute and it's just wonderful! So yeah, just wanted to say if your in a bother of what to have as your layout, wanting a new one just for wanting a feel for your blog this Christmas, then look no further than Shabby Blogs! - See the link below!


- Carry on Reading! - Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment