2 October 2011

Long time no talk.

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been on here as much, been so busy with College and just life in general. But i'm back on track since i've got plenty of days off from College (Until I get a job/ or hear something from them) Which means I have loads of time to do some reading.

Last time I leaft you, I was reading The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and still am, but hopefully I will have finished it by the end of the week, so I get get on with reading some new books.

I popped on here today to tell you that I have got some new books, and just some books that you have already seen, but have now been added to the
"To Read" pile. So here we go!...


So there we are! The books in my "To Read" pile. If you can't read what they are and wish to know, I shall type it up for you now from Top to Bottom.

Beneath A Rising Moon - Keri Arthur
Beneath A Darkening Moon - Keri Arthur
Falling For You - Jill Mansell
Good At Games - Jill Mansell
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
There Is No Dog - Meg Rossoff
Life - Keith Richards

There will be a book review to come soon, but for more information you can always keep an eye out for my twitter...
http://twitter.com/#!/LumosLemon

But for now I bid you a Goodnight! :)
Love Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment