13 August 2011

Upcoming reviews and other news.


Hello!

So thought I would do a quick update, to let you guys know what's happening! Even though this never gets read by anyone but me. But anywho, I like doing them haha.

So anyways, I would like to draw your attention to the top photo where I am holding a new book, which I bought recently today :) If you can't see it well, he book is called, There Is No Dog, And it's by Meg Rosoff.
I have never read any of her books before, but saw the particular one a week back and added it to my list of books to buy.

Now a week later and I have swiped it off the shelf (I have bought it, don't be fooled) It's about God. Well, God is a young teenage boy, and be became God when his mother won the world in a game of poker and decided she didn't want it. So she passed it down to her son.

I bought it cause I thought it would be a good and funny read, which soon I will let you know with a book review and when I get round to reading it. Which brings me onto my next photo.



So these are all the books I have to read, and I can't wait to get stuck into them. Some, I have had for a while and I really need to get round to reading them. So from now on, I have made a pact to myself not to buy anymore books until! I have finished reading all these! Wish me luck.

If you can't see the names of the books, I shall make a list from top to bottom of the books...

Beneath A Darkening Moon by Keri Arthur
Beneath A Rising Moon by Keri Arthur
Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
Drummer by Jan Page
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Bite Club by Rachel Caine
There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff
Keith Richards by Keith Richards

So I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and look out for one very soon!
Bye x


No comments:

Post a Comment