4 January 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone, sorry it's a bit late. But I haven't been online since last year (about 3 weeks ago) and I never thought to do one on the 1st January because in all honesty I wanted to spend it with my family :) But Happy New Year to you all and I'm wishing you a very happy year in 2012! Have lots of fun and smiles!


On to other things, I have once again fell into the hands of a bookstore and bought more books, that I don't possibly need, so now my 'Books to read' Has gone up even more!
I've bought...

Hell's Belles by Jackie Kessler
Bought on ebay, brand new for £3.99. Would be £7.99 in store.

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Which I bought for £3.99, from Waterstones during the Christmas sale, and got some money off from Waterstones points. Should of been £10, hardback too!

Last Breath by Rachel Caine

I don't know where this was bought from since my boyfriend bought it me as a christmas present, so it's either from Waterstones or WHSmiths and I think it was £7.99 :)

So there the new books I have recently bought, and from now on I won't be buying anymore until I've  finished all the ones I've already got. That shall be another New Years Resolution :)

Hope you all are fine and well, as always thank you for following me if you do! :)
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment